- Working with
- Routes and Ingress
- Deploy your Application
- Manage your Java application
- Migrate an Application
- Provision Amazon S3 Buckets
- Deploy an Amazon S3 Resource to production
- Set up the reference architecture in your cloud
- Scaffold a new Workload and create staging and prod Environments
- Update Resource Definitions for related Applications
- Provision a Redis cluster on AWS using Terraform
- Perform daily developer activities (debug, rollback, diffs, logs)
- Deploy ephemeral Environments
Routes and Ingress
Use Score to manage routes for your workload.
Many workloads are exposed by a DNS name to services running outside the cluster.
The Humanitec Platform Orchestrator supports the
route resource type which can be used to define paths that are used by a Kubernetes Ingress controller or other system such as a Service Mesh or Gateway to route traffic from the Load Balancer that the DNS name resolves to the workload.
The Score Specification allows you to define a set of resources that a workload depends on.
For example, a
route resource defines the path and the port on the workload to resolve to.
route resource is itself dependent on the
host defined by a
For cases where there is a complex set of routes for a workload, multiple
route resources can be defined.
host parameter of the
route resource is a reference to a DNS resource.
Hard coding a DNS name will result in the ingress not being properly generated.