You can use this guide to quickly get up and running with Score and Humanitec. The guide will provide you with detailed instructions on how to set up your environment, debug information, review resources, and access your code.
Here are the steps you can follow to quickly get started with Score and Humanitec:
- Install Score: Install the Score implementation (CLI) tool to get started. Learn more
- Find your DNS: DNS names provide a standard way to make services accessible on the public internet. After deploying an application, it might be important to find the host name. Learn more
- Configuration management: Learn how values and secrets are defined. Learn more
- Debug Information: Learn the runtime status of your Workload and use the Humanitec platform to debug information. This includes reviewing the logs to find the state of the environment (running, deployed), and finding the status of the environment deployment. You can also reset the configuration and redeploy the environment if necessary. Learn more
- Monitor container health and probes: Learn how to monitor the health of your containers and use probes to determine the readiness of your containers. Learn more
These are the basic steps to get started with Score and Humanitec. These are steps that a developer might want to use Score and Humanitec to efficiently manage their environments and applications. By using Score and Humanitec, you can simplify the deployment process, monitor your resources, collaborate with teams, and secure your environments.